NETANYA is one of Israel's modern cities
- First settled in 1929; a beautiful holiday resort with 14 km of beaches, hotels and tourism facilities attracting people from all over the world.
- the administrative heart of the Sharon coastal plain; known for its productive citrus groves
- A 40 minute drive from Tel Aviv and Haifa; a little more than 60 minutes drive from Jerusalem and the Galilee.
- A population of 185,000 with a further 150,000 living in settlements within a 10 km radius of the central city (2009 census).
- the most productive and rapidly developing part of the nation (expected to reach a population of 350,000 by 2020)
- Primarily a "Jewish city" with a diverse cultural mix as a result of decades of immigration.
- During the last major wave of Russian Aliya in the 1990's nearly 40,000 immigrants settled in the city (Russian-speakers constitute nearly 70% of Beit Asaph).
- Together with effective local outreach, Netanya's attractive location and economic potential bring steady growth and vitality to one of Israel's key Messianic communities.
From Coastal Highway #2 take the South Netanya/ Poleg exit.
Coming from the north –
1. Turn left towards Even Yehuda
2. Then left again into Sapir Industrial Zone (IKEA store will be on your immediate right).
Coming from the south –
1. Turn right towards Even Yehuda
2. Then left into Sapir Industrial Zone.
3. From that point stay on the main street (Giborei Israel) until the 5th traffic light
4. Then turn right into HaTrufa street.
5. Drive until the end of HaTrufa and turn left into HaRutzim street.
6. 200 meters ahead pass through a large yellow security gate
7. Continue 100 meters and turn right into a parking area of Complex A, Building 2.
You have arrived!