NETANYA is one of Israel’s modern cities
- First settled in 1929; a beautiful holiday resort with 14 km of beaches, hotels and tourism facilities attracting people from all over the world.
- the administrative heart of the Sharon coastal plain; known for its productive citrus groves.
- A 40 minute drive from Tel Aviv and Haifa; a little more than 60 minutes drive from Jerusalem and the Galilee.
- A population of 185,000 with a further 150,000 living in settlements within a 10 km radius of the central city (2009 census).
- the most productive and rapidly developing part of the nation (expected to reach a population of 350,000 by 2020).
- Primarily a “Jewish city” with a diverse cultural mix as a result of decades of immigration.
- Together with effective local outreach, Netanya’s attractive location and economic potential bring steady growth and vitality to one of Israel’s key Messianic communities.